|For a Serving Size of 4 oz (115g)|
|How many calories are in Firehouse Club On A Sub? Amount of calories in Firehouse Club On A Sub: Calories 510||Calories from Fat 144 (28.2%)|
|% Daily Value *|
What is the healthiest sub at Firehouse?
Most Nutritious Option
The the small Engineer sandwich on wheat contains 350 calories, 18g fat, 4g saturated fat, 30 g carbohydrates, 20g protein, and 1,110mg sodium. This has the healthiest protein on the menu (the turkey breast), as well as sautéed mushrooms and vegetables.
What is the lowest calorie sub at Firehouse?
Firehouse Subs Announces New “Hearty & Flavorful, Under 500 Calories” Menu
- Italian with Grilled Chicken™ (490 calories): Salami and grilled chicken.
- Hook & Ladder Salad™ (370 calories): Smoked turkey breast and Virginia honey ham.
- Momma’s Homemade Chicken Salad™ (425 calories): A scoop of chicken salad with pecans.
Which is better Subway or Firehouse Subs?
While Subway made a fortune touting low calorie counts, Firehouse is known for selling hefty sandwiches for big appetites. … With its vegetables and lower calorie counts, Subway arguably invented the idea of “fresh” fast food two decades ago. But while Subway stayed the same, better competitors got into the space.
What is the most popular Firehouse sub?
Most Popular Items at Firehouse Subs
- Chicken Gyro Hero. #1.
- Hook & Ladder Sub. #2.
- Meatball Sub. #3.
- Italian Sub. #4.
- Veggie Sub. #5.
- Smokehouse Beef & Cheddar Brisket Sub. #6.
- Cherry Lime-Aid Zero Sugar. #7.
- Cherry Lime-Aid Zero Sugar Sparkling. #8.
How many calories are in a large firehouse sub?
Nutrition Guide for the Firehouse Subs Menu
|Chicken Medium White||690||1750|
|Chicken Medium White without mayo & cheese||380||1370|
|Chicken Large Wheat||1050||2560|
|Chicken Large White||1050||2700|